As a Group Leader at Austral Group you’ll be working directly with our clients: groups of MBA students and professors. You’ll accompany them to business
meetings and on tourism activities, helping them get to know San Francisco and sharing your knowledge and passion for the area.
You’ll also be helping to coordinate final logistical elements of the group’s activities, be it liaising with bus drivers, making restaurant reservations
or fire-fighting if unexpected issues arise.
We’re looking for freelancers that we can work with on an ad-hoc project basis when we have groups on the ground. You’ll be the primary point of contact
for each group from the moment they land to the moment they take off again, so you’ll need to be prepared to work evenings and weekends, as our average
trip is a full week in length.
● Interest and excitement in sharing San Francisco with international travelers.
● Complete knowledge of the local area including facts about its population, economy, business, politics, culture and different neighborhoods.
● Strong spoken communication in English.
● Impeccable time management and attention to detail.
● Confidence leading groups around the city using public and private transportation.
● Determination to ensure complete client satisfaction.
● Proactivity, independence and self-motivation.
If you are interested in applying for this job position, please fill out the form below. Someone from our office will contact you.