What are we looking for?
As Program Associate you will be part of the Chile Operations team and your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Design, plan and manage all aspects of the academic, business, cultural and logistics portions of clients’ itineraries in Chile. You will arrange company
visits and presentations from high-level business executives for the MBA programs visiting Latin America. You will have daily contact with business
executives by telephone, email and face-to-face visits
Develop a firm grasp of leading companies and business leaders in Chile and be able to contact them to schedule meetings, tours and consulting project
Successful candidates must have a solid understanding of the local, regional business and economic environment, political activity and educational trends.
You will accompany clients to business meetings, as well as to cultural activities such as museum visits, salsa classes, footballmatches, etc.
- Schedule creative and academically challenging itineraries consisting of company and visits, based on Client requests.
- Establish and maintain relationships with businesses, universities, government agencies, language institutions, and non-profit organizations.
- Plan itineraries with client and commercial manager during proposal and planning stages.
- Daily contact with business executives and clients by telephone calls, email and face-to-face interaction.
- Coordinate logistics such as transportation, cultural activities, restaurants etc.
- You will accompany clients to business meetings and may be required to facilitate business discussions with university MBA students.
You will excel in this position if you:
- Are a self-starting leader who enjoys entrepreneurial environments and challenges.
- Are obsessively focused on operational excellence and total client satisfaction.
- Understand the business environment in Chile, are familiar with the major companies and are able to contact and develop professional relationships with the business executives of these organizations.
- Possess superior interpersonal skills.
- University degree or business-related experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience
- Strong aptitude in meeting planning, conference organization, public relations, or related experience.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, with emphasis on superior client satisfaction,
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on superior client satisfaction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English.
Please send us your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to Constanza Ferruz, email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying for this job position, please fill out the form below. Someone from our office will contact you.