Austral Group is looking to fill the position of Program Associate with a professional and energetic person who can contribute ideas and take on responsibilities
to match our growth as the leader in educational travel. We are a unique team of young professionals from all around the world, which makes working
at Austral Group a dynamic and multicultural experience that will contribute greatly to your professional development.
As a Program Associate at Austral Group, your responsibility will be to:
- Design, plan and manage all aspects of the academic, business, cultural and logistics portions of clients’ itineraries in São Paulo and Rio. You will arrange company visits and presentations from high-level business executives for the MBA programs visiting Latin America. You will have daily contact with business executives by telephone, email and face-to-face visits.
- Develop a firm grasp of leading companies and business leaders in Brazil and be able to contact them to schedule meetings, tours and consulting projects.
Successful candidates must have a solid understanding of the local, regional business and economic environment, political activity and educational trends. You will accompany clients to business meetings, as well as to cultural activities such as museum visits, samba shows, football matches, etc.
Your success will be measured in accordance with the overall success of the trips. Attention to detail with focus on superior client satisfaction is essential. Some weekend work will be required as well as travelling to Rio.
- Schedule creative and academically challenging itineraries consisting of company visits, based on client requests.
- Establish and maintain relationships with businesses, universities, government agencies, language institutions and non-profit organizations.
- Plan itineraries with client and commercial team during proposal and planning stages.
- Daily contact with business executives and clients by telephone calls, email and face-to-face interaction.
- You will accompany clients to business meetings and may be required to facilitate business discussions with university MBA students.
You will excel in this position if you:
- Are a self-starting leader who enjoys entrepreneurial environments and challenges.
- Are obsessively focused on operational excellence and total client satisfaction.
- Understand the business environment in Brazil, are familiar with the major companies and are able to contact and develop professional relationships with the business executives of these organizations.
- Possess superior interpersonal skills.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- University degree or business-related experience.
- Strong aptitude in meeting planning, conference organization, public relations, or related experience.
- Ability to interact with senior management of international companies, and expertise in managing high-level relationships.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on superior client satisfaction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in applying for this job position, please fill out the form below. Someone from our office will contact you.