What are we looking for?
As HR & Recruiting Assistant you will support the HR function in a variety of administrative duties. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the recruitment processes (advertise job openings, screen CVs, set up interviews and manage relevant correspondence with candidates)
- Assisting with the onboarding process (welcome on first day, providing orientation information, reviewing company policies with new hire, set up workstation,
email address, etc.)
- Preparing new employee files and overseeing the completion of benefit and other company documentation
- Coordinating with external provider for HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment and termination paperwork
- Maintaining HR records by recording holiday requests, new hires, staff contact list, birthday and telephone lists
- Managing the recruitment page of our company website
- Being the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Assisting the Finance & Administration Manager with any ad hoc payroll and treasury tasks
- A university degree
- Some HR experience (this is preferred but isn’t essential)
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- A high level of confidentiality
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to demonstrated initiative and judgment
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Able to work well independently and in teams, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Please send us your CV, cover letter and salary expectations using the form below.
If you are interested in applying for this job position, please fill out the form below. Someone from our office will contact you.