Austral Group is dedicated to organizing MBA-level educational trips to South America and the USA. We design and organize the educational and cultural
aspects of our clients’ itineraries as well as taking care of all their logistical needs.
What does the job involve?
As our Graphic Design Intern you’ll be working with our vibrant commercial team in Santiago. You’ll be reporting to the Business Development Director and
working with our Sales Operations team, assisting with the design and development of Austral Group graphics, logos, brochures, event materials and
a variety of other creative tasks. You must be able to produce content deliverable across both digital and print-based artwork, with a good understanding
of social media platforms.
We are looking for someone to join us for a short-term placement.
Your day-to-day tasks might include:
- Designing new proposal content and updating existing content
- Redesigning sample trip promotional materials
- Designing commercial presentations
- Modifying company images and logos
- Assisting with ad hoc projects for the commercial team and other Austral Group departments
The must-have skills and qualities we are looking for are:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and HTML (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a must; After Effects and Premiere desirable)
- Advanced English
- Writing and proofing skills
- Ability and interest in working independently, potentially remotely if desired
Get in touch
Please use the form below to send us your CV and details of your availability. We are open to hearing from candidates who can work either a full-time or part-time schedule.
If you are interested in applying for this job position, please fill out the form below. Someone from our office will contact you.